Follow us on: FacebookTwitter
It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:57 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: How to cure depression with Coue's method
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:23 pm 
Site Admin

How to cure depression with Coue's method

Your final objective

Let us focus on what you're looking for as a solution of your problems, and which I want to target in the small article:
  • You come out of all your depression blues - they disappear like thin cloud in the sky
  • You become the happiest person in the world
  • Your cure lasts till death
  • Your health and work efficiency will improve like never before

The above can be and have been achieved by almost all of Coue's patients with mental troubles. Every one of them would become happiest person in the world.
There is no exaggeration in it. Moreover I'm not getting even a penny for your belief in it.

The efficacy of Coue's method can be easily judged by his own words from his book Self Mastery:

Quote:
Neurasthenia, so common nowadays, generally yields to suggestion constantly practiced in the way I have indicated. I have had the happiness of contributing to the cure of a large number of neurasthenics with whom every other treatment had failed. One of them had even spent a month in a special establishment at Luxemburg without obtaining any improvement. In six weeks he was completely cured, and he is now the happiest man one would wish to find, after having thought himself the most miserable. Neither is he ever likely to fall ill again in the same way, for I showed him how to make use of conscious autosuggestion and he does it marvelously well.

Please read first the Efficacy of Coue's Method in Curing - For Uninitiated

After reading the above article you must have realized the power of autosuggestion by Coue's method.

What's the science?
It's all scientifically based. To come out of depression you must understand Coue's trick.

I myself have gone through depression and today I'm alive just because I came to know about Emile Coue.

Is this happening with you? :
  • You never seem to come out of your depression, the more you try to more you get into
  • You've developed a distrust on yourself. When depression comes to you is out of your control
  • You curse yourself and even though you've never done anything bad to anybody nor even to any drug, tobacco or alcohol use etc

Before we start on Depression I want to bring to your kind notice these two important points :
    From Emile Coue's own book Self Mastery these two following quotes:
  • Quote:
    Contrary to common opinion, physical diseases are generally far more easily cured than mental ones.

Quote:
    Autosuggestion is an instrument which you have to learn how to use just as you would for any other instrument. An excellent gun in inexperienced hands only gives wretched results, but the more skilled the same hands become, the more easily they place the bullets in the target.

• From C. Harry Brooks book THE PRACTICE OF AUTOSUGGESTION BY THE METHOD of EMILE COUÉ:

Quote:
    The method of M. Coué is in no sense opposed to the ordinary practice of medicine. It is not intended to supplant it but to supplement it. It is a new ally, bringing valuable reinforcements to the common crusade against disease and unhappiness.

About the first point you'll see that all sorts of patients having physical ailments needed not more than a week to learn Coue's trick while in case of mental issues it could take even 3 weeks of time. The great thing about those having mental problems was that they'd disappear after the subject grasped Coue's "trick".

Failure of Medical Science

I myself have been through psychiatrists and psychologists to seek my cure of tremendous tension. The end result was only disaster from their treatment. They'd use medicines which will either make you drowsy or which does some R&D with neurons of your brain. One result is sure - they'd never leave you as happy and normal guy. Medical science may be a boon in every other arena - operation, transfusion, fracture, cancer, diabetes, heart-attack etc but in case of mental problems it is TOTAL FAILURE.

Does this quote from Self Mastery apply you? If yes, then you're in right direction!
  • Quote:

... Such is the case of neurasthenics, who, believing themselves incapable of the least effort, often find it impossible even to walk a few steps without being exhausted. And these same neurasthenics sink more deeply into their depression, the more efforts they make to throw it off, like the poor wretch in the quicksands who sinks in all the deeper the more he tries to struggle out. ...

What is the biggest hurdle to coming out of Depression or Mental woes?

Use of willpower, conscious faculty or effort is the biggest hurdle for those seeking cures from mental ailments like Depression and Anxiety.

Please see these quotes from Emile Coue :
Quote:
People are always preaching the doctrine of effort, but this idea must be repudiated. Effort means will, and will means the possible entrance of the imagination in opposition, and the bringing about of the exactly contrary result to the desired one.

Quote:
When certain people do not obtain satisfactory results with autosuggestion, it is either because they lack confidence, or because they make efforts, which is the more frequent case. To make good suggestions it is absolutely necessary to do it without effort. The latter implies the use of the will, which must be entirely put aside. One must have recourse exclusively to the imagination.

Quote:
For this as for the other autosuggestion it is necessary to act with the same confidence, the same conviction, the same faith, and above all without effort.

Quote:
Because, probably, at the back of your mind there is an unconscious doubt, or because you make efforts. Now, remember that efforts are determined by the will; if you bring the will into play, you run a serious risk of bringing the imagination into play too, but in the contrary direction, which brings about just the reverse of what you desire.

Quote:
When you make conscious autosuggestions, do it naturally, simply, with conviction, and above all without any effort. If unconscious and bad autosuggestions are so often realized, it is because they are made without effort.

Quote:
It is not will-power which is the first quality of man, but imagination.

Quote:
Every time there is a conflict between will power and imagination, it is always imagination which has the best of it, always without any exception.

Quote:
But above all, and this is an essential point, the will must not be brought into play in practicing autosuggestion;

So all of the mental problems are brought to by idea in your mind and worsening your situation if you try to use effort or will power to change.

So to come out you must learn the Coue's "trick". You must think "I Can". All the way you're accustomed to thinking "I can not come out of my problem", simply change it to "I Can" in your mind and you'll observe your problem will disappear in no time.

Don't try to analyze your situation using your Conscious brain to:

• Think that you're one of the most wretched person in the world/country/city or town
  • Think that why such misfortune has befallen to you only
  • Think that what wrong in the world you've done
  • Curse your past, parents and situations

When you've learned the trick simply repeat the Coue's mantra 20 times when getting up and while sleeping.

Don't let your mind sit on negative ideas since any negative idea will become true. Don't try to analyze depression just to keep away your will power. Try not to think about your problems. Keep your mind busy in some other activity.

Share on FacebookShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on Technorati

Post subject: Re: How to cure depression with Coue's method
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:34 pm 

Depression is already a consequence of the gravitation.
Is it not very useful, that we are forced down to earth and not fly into the air?
The man has a voice to determine what weight is everything.
Every man can change at any time its auto-suggestion.
YOU are the boss of all of your forces.
No one else is their boss.
You alone determine in your LIFE-company.
Your forces need your order, your leadership, your recognition.
You're the boss.
Be a good boss!
Optimize your auto suggestion very easily and naturally!
Be not the slave of circumstances!
Play the main role of your life!
You feed your body every day.
Do not forget that the forces of mind and soul also are hungry!
Respect them, admire them, strengthen them every day,
that makes them strong!
YOU make them strong.
I look forward to your success.
Franz Josef Neffe

Depression ist bereits eine Folge der Gravitation.
Ist es nicht von großem Nutzen, dass wir auf die Erde herabgedrückt werden und nicht in die Luft davonfliegen?
Der Mensch hat eine Stimme um zu bestimmen, welches Gewicht alles hat.
Jeder Mensch kann zu jedem Zeitpunkt seine Autosuggestion ändern.
DU bist der Chef aller Deiner Kräfte.
Niemand sonst ist ihr Chef.
Du allein hast zu bestimmen in Deiner Lebensfirma.
Deine Kräfte brauchen Deinen Auftrag, Deine Führung, Deine Anerkennung.
Du bist der Chef.
Sei ein guter Chef!
Optimiere Deine Autosuggestion ganz locker und selbstverständlich!
Sei nicht der Sklave der Umstände!
Spiele die Hauptrolle Deines Lebens!
Du fütterst deinen Körper jeden Tag.
Vergiss nicht, dass auch die Kräfte von Geist und Seele Hunger haben!
Achte sie, bewundere sie, stärke sie täglich, das macht sie stark!
DU machst sie stark.
Ich freue mich auf deinen Erfolg.
Franz Josef Neffe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:43 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks Franz Josef Neffe but can you please elaborate how we can remove Will power altogether?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:53 am 

The Germans "to want" is derived
from "to choose".
"I want to eat" says "I choose to eat."
I choose, and then I eat.
It is nonsense
firm to choose
or to choose more
or make an effort when choosing.
Once select
and eating once
that's enough.

You're the boss.
Today you make your first staff meeting and say:

"Hello, I'm the boss.
I'm sorry, I did not know.
But now I understand.
I beg your pardon.
I've been neglecting you.
You are my best workers.
You are my best talents.
You have not abandoned me.
Thank you.
I need you.
You are very important to me.
With you I want to change the world.
With you I can do it.
I'll tell you now my goals.
With you I will reach them.
I'm glad you're here.
You are wonderful.
You are intelligent.
With you I would go the best way.
I'll look for you.
And you will pay attention to me.
I want you to be a good leader.
Together we will achieve everything.
Thank you. ........ "

Do not forget to love your weakest forces most.
Of these, they are strong.
They are the most experienced personnel.
If you make them strong,
You can achieve the things you do not reach all of your usual strength.
I look forward to your success.
Franz Josef Neffe

Im Deutschen ist wollen abgeleitet
von wählen.
>Ich will essen<
meint
>Ich wähle essen<.
Ich wähle und dann esse ich.
Es ist Unsinn,
fester zu wählen
oder mehr zu wählen
oder sich beim Wählen anzustrengen.
Einmal wählen
und einmal essen
das genügt.

Du bist der Chef.
Heute machst Du deine erste Betriebsversammlung und sagst:

"Hallo, ich bin der Chef.
Es tut mir leid, ich wusste es nicht.
Aber jetzt habe ich verstanden.
Ich bitte Euch um Verzeihung.
Ich habe Euch vernachlässigt.
Ihr seid meine besten Kräfte.
Ihr seid meine besten Talente.
Ihr habt mich nicht im Stich gelassen.
Ich danke Euch.
Ich brauche Euch.
Ihr seid sehr wichtig für mich.
Mit Euch möchte ich die Welt verändern.
Mit Euch schaffe ich es.
Ich werde Euch jetzt meine Ziele sagen.
Mit Euch werde ich sie erreichen.
Ich bin froh, dass Ihr da seid.
Ihr seid wunderbar.
Ihr seid intelligent.
Mit Euch werde ich den besten Weg gehen.
Ich werde auf Euch achten.
Und Ihr werdet auf mich achten.
Ich will Euch ein guter Chef sein.
Zusammen werden wir alles erreichen.
Ich danke Euch. ........"

Vergiss nicht, Deine schwächsten Kräfte am meisten zu lieben.
Davon werden sie stark.
Sie sind die erfahrensten Kräfte.
Wenn Du sie stark machst,
kannst Du Dinge erreichen, die Du mit Deinen gewohnten Kräften nicht erreichst.
Ich freue mich auf Deinen Erfolg.
Franz Josef Neffe