Emile Coue

Forum dedicated to discussing Coue's method
Follow us on: FacebookTwitter
It is currently Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:10 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: To those who suffer from physical ailments
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:02 pm 
Site Admin

If you're suffering from mental ailments, then you're very lucky because as per Emile Coue - physical ailments are far more easily cured than the mental ones, which include diabetes, BP, ulcers, cancers, anemia and all sorts of such problems. There is absolutely no exaggeration in this!
Please seek help here.

Share on FacebookShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on Technorati

Post subject: Re: To those who suffer from physical ailments
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:11 am 

Can the Coue method even cure and prevent ailments that may be due to poor dietary habits? If you apply Coue's affirmations, can you eat whatever you want and not experience any adverse effects to your health?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:07 am 
Site Admin

It is simply Yes. You can easily correct this problem yourself. But it'd require little training on your part.

There are hardly any diseases which do not yield to Coue's method. I'm not aware of.
All the cures would come easily(as opposed to any efforts) be it be heart ailment, asthama, sleep disorder, digestion problem, mental disorder, diabetes, neuralgia, pain, ....

I suggest you get a Coue's book and read the cures. I found a book link HERE..
I'll help you learn the Coue's method - infact it is too simple to be understood first time.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm 

I see. Perhaps the repetition of "Day by day I'm getting better and better!" is what ensures that no matter what happens, the body will remain healthy.

I'm glad that I stumbled upon this forum, as I have become very interested in learning how to harness the power of the subconscious mind. One stumbling block can be that some people are so accustomed to exerting unnecessary effort and in doubting themselves that they invalidate the effects of their own affirmations. For example, if a person says positive affirmations for fifteen minutes a day, but thinks negative thoughts for several hours each day, that will effectively cancel out the benefit of the affirmations. Sometimes, it may be necessary to train yourself not only to think positive, but to avoid thinking negative.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:41 pm 
Site Admin

Proper training is required to understand Coue's "trick". The biggest problem in understanding it is that - it is too simple to be understood first time.
The training will teach you two things:
  • Whatever idea you've in mind becomes true (within possibility, of course)
  • Use of will-power/effort/conscious mind simply makes the (negative) idea in mind stronger

Essentially it is to think without any effort. If you grab it, you've got it. Otherwise there is no use of those affirmations.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:04 am 

Now that I have a better handle on the Coue method, I'm going to use it to cure some minor physical ailments that I occasionally experience. Sometimes, I experience a little bit of wrist pain when using the hands a lot. If I decide to avoid certain tasks that involve hand use, would that constitue a negation of the Coue method? In other words, by avoiding hand use, I might be telling my subconscious mind that I if I use the hands, I'm likely to experience pain. Would it be preferable to simply do whatever I want with my hands, continually affirming health for myself and believing that no pain will ever occur?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:56 am 
Site Admin

Coue's method is no magic. If you make use of wrist a lot, it'll eventually pain. It is not a problem or disease in any way. You wrist is carrying the message that it needs rest. Moreover Coue's method does have human limits. If you walk too much in a day, it'd be impossible to avoid ache in legs.
Coue's method should be used for cures or problems only.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:13 am 

Wouldn't any type of ache or pain fall under the category of a problem that needs to be cured?

According to experts on injury prevention, if a body part hurts, that is a sign of misuse, not overuse. Those experts have pointed out that there are many people who perform highly repetitive tasks with their bodies and are not injured, because they use their bodies correctly and without excess tension. Allegedly, the proper way to cure injuries is through the release of tension and an adherence to ergonomic movement patterns.

Taking that into consideration, perhaps it could be said that if you misuse your body to a high degree and exert a lot of undue physical tension, injury is likely to happen. However, I would think that the Coue method can prevent and cure misuse injuries. I would think that even if one misuses the body, the body is physically capable of remaining healthy- as long as health is consistent with the imagination. Just as some people eat a copious amount of foods that are high in fat and cholesterol without experiencing health problems, perhaps people can misuse their bodies to some degree without experiencing pain- so long as the subconscious mind is properly used.

If I have any misconceptions regarding the Coue method, perhaps the problem may be that some of Coue's "disciples" have exaggerated the effects of his work and made promises that can't be fulfilled. For example, Joseph Murphy claimed that the subconscious mind has infinite, limitless power. While the mind obviously has great power, perhaps it doesn't possess the infinite power that Murphy suggested.

Post subject: Quality
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:52 pm 

Autosuggestion is an innate power that works incessantly.
Coué showed precisely that auto-suggestion is more than a mental technique.
Each person then operates at every moment of his life, auto-suggestion.
The question of IF we drive auto-suggestion, does not arise at all.
It's just a question of HOW.
Our attention should always be given to quality,
so that we can improve it again and again.
Good luck!
Franz Josef Neffe

Autosuggestion ist eine angeborene Kraft, die unablässig wirkt.
Coué zeigte ja gerade, dass Autosuggestion mehr als eine Mentaltechnik ist.
Jeder Mensch betreibt also in jedem Augenblick seines Lebens Autosuggestion.
Die Frage, OB wir Autosuggestion treiben, stellt sich gar nicht.
Es geht allein um die Frage, WIE.
Unsere Aufmerksamkeit sollte immer der Qualität gelten,
damit wir sie immer wieder verbessern können.
Guten Erfolg!
Franz Josef Neffe